- BPM Minerals (BPM) CEO Chris Swallow has tendered his resignation to the board
- Chris Swallow served as the company’s first CEO, taking over in February 2021.
- During his tenure, he led the company through its first four drilling programs
- A search process is currently underway for the company’s next leader, with Mr Swallow expected to remain with the company until a replacement is found.
- BPM Minerals shares are down 4.55% and trading at 10.5 cents at 12:32 p.m. AEDT
BPM Minerals (BPM) has announced that its managing director has presented his resignation to the board of directors.
Chris Swallow served as the company’s first CEO, taking over in February 2021.
In his most senior position, he was responsible for directing the exploration programs on the company’s three projects.
“Chris was our first CEO and led the company through its first four drill programs, the board thanks Chris and has begun work on his replacement,” said BPM Chairman Paul Lloyd.
“The drilling programs currently underway will continue under the direction of experienced exploration manager Oliver Judd.”
BPM Minerals said Mr Swallow will remain with the business until a suitable replacement is appointed.
A search is currently underway for the next CEO of BPM Minerals.
Shares of BPM Minerals fell 4.55% to trade at 10.5 cents at 12:32 p.m. AEDT.